After two days of code wrangling, two snapped electrical cables, one crash into the goniometer, and several reconfigurations of the force sensor and gripper arms DOMO is alive. On Friday afternoon DOMO mounted its first sample successfully. There is still much work that needs to be done and many bugs to be ironed out, but the PX robot is now functioning.
ALS Ring Status
- Postdoctoral position open with the SIBYLS group at the Advanced Light Source
- SIBYLS Installs New Tecan Freedom Evo liquid handling robot
- Designing and defining dynamic protein cage nanoassemblies in solution
- Formation of repressive complex in the mammalian circadian clock is demoted by the secondary pocket of CRY1
- Defining NADH-Driven Allostery Regulating Apoptosis-Inducing Factor
- SAXS used to elucidate mechanism of inner-ear mechanotransduction