At least 18 publications were made possible by the SIBYLS beamline in 2007 and have been added to our publications page. We are very pleased that the PX and SAXS endstations have been so useful to so many researchers doing such varied work. We hope that 2008 will be even more productive. If you know of any publications that we have not included please let us know.
ALS Ring Status
- Postdoctoral position open with the SIBYLS group at the Advanced Light Source
- SIBYLS Installs New Tecan Freedom Evo liquid handling robot
- Designing and defining dynamic protein cage nanoassemblies in solution
- Formation of repressive complex in the mammalian circadian clock is demoted by the secondary pocket of CRY1
- Defining NADH-Driven Allostery Regulating Apoptosis-Inducing Factor
- SAXS used to elucidate mechanism of inner-ear mechanotransduction