The Protein Data Bank is requiring, effective February 1, 2008 (i.e. tomorrow), that structure factor amplitudes/intensities for crystal structures must be deposited along with model coordinates. So if you need some structure factors to go along with your PDBs we can help you out. Apply for beamtime via the red “GENERAL USER PROPOSAL” link in the side bar to the right.
ALS Ring Status
- Postdoctoral position open with the SIBYLS group at the Advanced Light Source
- SIBYLS Installs New Tecan Freedom Evo liquid handling robot
- Designing and defining dynamic protein cage nanoassemblies in solution
- Formation of repressive complex in the mammalian circadian clock is demoted by the secondary pocket of CRY1
- Defining NADH-Driven Allostery Regulating Apoptosis-Inducing Factor
- SAXS used to elucidate mechanism of inner-ear mechanotransduction