The crystals server (an Apache Tomcat webapp) has been installed. The crystals webapp will allow you to upload an excel spreadsheet, containing a list of samples, to the SIBYLS beamline for use with DOMO. The spreadsheet will be automatically converted to an XML file and will become available to you via Blu-Ice once you start data collection. The webapp was developed at the SSRL and is in use at their Macromolecular Crystallography facility. If you have used the SAM robot at Stanford and uploaded your spreadsheet to their server then you will notice a distinct similarity.
ALS Ring Status
- Postdoctoral position open with the SIBYLS group at the Advanced Light Source
- SIBYLS Installs New Tecan Freedom Evo liquid handling robot
- Designing and defining dynamic protein cage nanoassemblies in solution
- Formation of repressive complex in the mammalian circadian clock is demoted by the secondary pocket of CRY1
- Defining NADH-Driven Allostery Regulating Apoptosis-Inducing Factor
- SAXS used to elucidate mechanism of inner-ear mechanotransduction