SIBYLS staff together with Dina Schneidman from Andrej Sali's lab have developed the FoXS web application. FoXS (Fast X-Ray Scattering) is a rapid method for computing a SAXS profile of a given structure and for matching of the computed and experimental profiles. In our recent publication in Nucleic Acid Research we describe the interface and capabilities of the FoXS webapp (http://salilab.org/foxs).
ALS Ring Status
- Postdoctoral position open with the SIBYLS group at the Advanced Light Source
- SIBYLS Installs New Tecan Freedom Evo liquid handling robot
- Designing and defining dynamic protein cage nanoassemblies in solution
- Formation of repressive complex in the mammalian circadian clock is demoted by the secondary pocket of CRY1
- Defining NADH-Driven Allostery Regulating Apoptosis-Inducing Factor
- SAXS used to elucidate mechanism of inner-ear mechanotransduction