To free up space on the primary /data volume we’ve recently created compressed read-only archival filesystems (using the squashfs filesystem if you’re interested) for all MX and SAXS data collected at the SIBYLS beamline between 2007 and 2009. You will find the archives mounted as /2007_data, /2008_data, and /2009_data on most of the beamline computers. The MX ADSC *.img files which take up the bulk of the space have been moved from /data to the archival volumes, but the SAXS *.mccd files have only been copied to the archival system.
ALS Ring Status
- Postdoctoral position open with the SIBYLS group at the Advanced Light Source
- SIBYLS Installs New Tecan Freedom Evo liquid handling robot
- Designing and defining dynamic protein cage nanoassemblies in solution
- Formation of repressive complex in the mammalian circadian clock is demoted by the secondary pocket of CRY1
- Defining NADH-Driven Allostery Regulating Apoptosis-Inducing Factor
- SAXS used to elucidate mechanism of inner-ear mechanotransduction