Young researchers are encouraged to apply for the Cancun conference “Dynamic Structures in DNA Damage Responses and Cancer” from the 12-15th February, 2014. We expect that there will be lively discussions on both methods and results during the sessions and good opportunities to interact with top colleagues. To inspire your productive discussions the conference venue has breath taking views of the Caribbean Sea and a great beach to enjoy with colleagues. There are a few spots to join the conference and some for late breaking talks so if you or your group members would appreciate this intimate and informative meeting on dynamic structures in DNA damage responses and cancer, then we would encourage you to APPLY. We are putting together many of the people driving advances under one roof to make this a meeting that will prove uniquely productive and informative for those working in this area and seeking collaborators. Although you may have a busy schedule we aim to make this meeting worth your taking the time to participate by directly aiding research progress and collaborations.
ALS Ring Status
- Postdoctoral position open with the SIBYLS group at the Advanced Light Source
- SIBYLS Installs New Tecan Freedom Evo liquid handling robot
- Designing and defining dynamic protein cage nanoassemblies in solution
- Formation of repressive complex in the mammalian circadian clock is demoted by the secondary pocket of CRY1
- Defining NADH-Driven Allostery Regulating Apoptosis-Inducing Factor
- SAXS used to elucidate mechanism of inner-ear mechanotransduction